The Woman’s Club of Winter Park offers unique benefits and opportunities for women interested in making new social and community connections. You will:
• Contribute to communities in the region through fundraising and volunteer projects;
• Build leadership skills by helping plan events and projects, serving on a committee, chairing a committee, or becoming a board member or officer;
• Enjoy educational and cultural opportunities;
• Network with women of diverse backgrounds;
• Spend time in the distinctive setting of our historic Clubhouse and become involved in securing its place in Winter Park’s future.
• Members who have been active and in good standing for one year may rent our clubhouse for private occasions for half the price charged to public.
Advantages of Membership
Getting to know women who share the goals of the club: educating themselves and others in the community, supporting people and charitable organizations in Central Florida, providing scholarships to worthy college students, and preserving our historic clubhouse.
Having fun while fundraising at activities such as Holiday Bake Sale, Stockings and Gifts for Salvation Army and Winter Park Housing Authority, Founder’s Day Party, Winter Park Woman’s Show, Fashion Show Luncheon, contributions to Dress for Success, Spring Project for homeless clients at the Orlando Rescue Mission and other activities such as supporting Fern Creek School and Adult Literacy League.
Enjoying three special luncheons each year- Our Fall Luncheon welcoming new members, our Holiday Luncheon, and our Fashion Show Luncheon.
Our club also offers Mystery Book Club each month at 12:30pm on the third Thursday and a Tai Chi class every Tuesday morning at 10:30am.
We meet weekly from October to April on Thursdays. The first, second and fourth Thursdays are at 2:00 p.m. for tea. The third Thursday is reserved for an 11:30 Light Lunch meeting.
Membership Annual Dues
$95 for member renewal and $120 for new member membership & initiation fee. Dues are collected annually. Click here to pay your dues.
Click below for our online membership application form.